April 21, 2015

Eight Wolves Bloomfield Beard Oil Review | Manila, Philippines

Eight Wolves Beard & Preshave Oil
To be honest this review for the Eight Wolves Beard oil was two months in the making. I did not want to post a review on a product I haven't tested well. I had to grow my beard just to see how effective the product was on my beard and skin.

Description

Eight Wolves' beard and preshave oil comes in a 15ML bottle with a dropper. It comes in two variants the Wilderness and Bloomfield, the product is personally tested was the Bloomfield. Same with the Eight Wolves Pomade, the beard and preshave oil is organic and handmade by only one person so you can expect top notch quality and consistency in all their products. The ingredients listed on the bottle includes Vitamin E, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and essential oils for scent. The bloomfield scent gives an invigorating ang refreshing feel, it's very subtle and not overwhelming to the nose. It actually smells great when you give someone a "beso-beso" and they'll realize how refreshing but manly the scent is. 

Performance Test

My last shave was on my wedding day which was March 15th, I apply the beard oil once a day for every day since my last shave. You can refer to the photo on the right on how thick and healthy looking my beard and facial skin has become in the growing process. The beard oil from the Philippines kept my facial hair and skin moisturized and healthy looking. 

Note that I just apply 2 to 3 drops of the product on my palm, work it around until warm and spread on the beard/facial hair area, including the sideburns, mustache and actual beard area. And recently, when there's enough hair, I started using a brush to keep it neat and flat. 

The Eight Wolves beard oil kept my face and beard manageable, smooth and healthy. The product isn't greasy and has a nice texture to it, when applied to the face you can feel the skin and hair absorbing it the oils and doesn't leave any greasy smell or feel.

Where to buy the Eight Wolves beard oil in the Philippines?

You can contact Shandman Fontanilla or go the the EigthWolves facebook page to place an order. You can also text or call 0939 9279695, the one I have is a 15ML bottle that I bought for 400pesos.

Conclusion

The beard oil from Eight Wolves is a great way to keep your beard and facial hair healthy. You only need to use 2 or 3 drops a day to keep your face and beard smooth and moisturized. The scent is very refreshing and holds for about 2 to 3 hours since application. I've gotten a lot of compliment to how "astig" and healthy looking my beard is. It also stopped the dandruff and dry skin that I've been suffering whenever I grow a beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment