February 18, 2015

Eight Wolves Pomade Review | Manila, Philippines

Fade Cut and Heavy hold pomade by Eight wolves
Eight Wolves Pomade is one of the three more popular locally produced pomade here in Manila and the Philippines. The maker, Shandman Fontanilla, hails from Bulacan where he brews each batch personally.

Description

Eight Wolves pomade is one of the three locally made pomade here in the Philippines. It is all organic, handmade and handpoured so you can expect only the finest quality pomade. I was given the chance to test this baby out and I can say that I am very satisfied with this pomade. Packaging feels old school which is awesome: Eight Wolves logo, scent description and type of hold are on the top of the can. On the bottom, you can find the description, weight and ingredients of the product which are: petrolatum, beeswax, microwax, castor oil, essential oils and scent. 

Performance Test

I was able to use the Gentleman's Code scent in Heavy Hold. And I can definitely say IT REALLY HOLDS. I put the pomade around noon, went out and commuted to ran some errands then headed of Robinson's Place Ermita to get a haircut from the Slick Barber Co in Tribal Cuts. After the cut, just a little spray of water and it's ready to be reshaped and restyled. As soon as it dried it's back to it heavy hold mode again! I got home around 11PM where the pomade and style was still intact, even when I comb if every now and then you can still feel the hold of this pomade. It won't let your hair down! I showered soon as I got home to try and degreased my hair, shampoo'ed with tap water but I can still feel the grease holding on. I had to use warm water and shampoo again to be finally able to remove the Eight Wolves pomade from my hair. 

Where to buy the Eight Wolves pomade?

I coordinated with Shandman to create a directory list of all stockists and resellers of Eight Wolves Pomade around the Philippines. You can check your nearest seller on this page: Eight Wolves Reseller Directory

Conclusion

This high quality, organically made pomade is definitely for everyone! With a variety of nice scent, every gentleman can find a scent perfect for them to use. They have a variety of holds and shines that adapt to everyone's needs and hair type. For more information, check out the Eight Wolves Facebook page and message them for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment